Share your stories of growing up Muslim in Canada! The guidelines for submission are as follows:
1. The written stories can be very short (140 to 200 words) or longer (800 to 1200 words or more). Submissions should be in French or English.
2. Authors should be Canadian Muslims and/or their family/friends ideally under 35 years of age. We’re especially welcoming submissions from participants aged 16-25.
3. Stories should address one or more of the following themes in the context of Islam and Muslims:
(e) radicalization and extremism
4. The stories can be in non-fiction or fictional form, in prose or poetry, in writing, video, or photography.
5. For written submissions, people should send files in text format (e.g. MSWord format .doc or .docx). Use a simple 12 pt font (e.g. Arial). Name the file as follows:
6. Submissions and questions should be emailed to the Project Coordinator Rizwan Mohammad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment
No comments yet.